On Sunday nights, I almost always have a thumbs down moment when I think about starting the work week (even though I truly love my job). To put a positive spin on things, I think about something positive I can do for myself outside of work. In doing so, I like to establish a "focus point" for the week - something I want to prioritize.
This week I'm challenging you to pick a focus point. There are TONS of options, but I recommend picking something feasible. Examples:
- Doing something active for just 20 mins each day
- Getting 8 hrs of sleep every night
- Keeping your kitchen or room clean all week
- Meditating for 5 minutes each day
- Saying a prayer every morning before you get out of bed
- Going to yoga class 2 times
- Scheduling one night just to yourself
- Taking a load of clothes/household items to Goodwill
- Journaling every night
This week my focus point will exercising each day, which will include exercising my dog. She deserves it too!