Monday, April 4, 2011

I love wine :)


I'm one of those people who believes that wine (in moderation) is great for you. When I think of wine, I only have positive associations (minus waking up in the morning after too much wine on the previous night). In fact, some of my best memories in life have been related to wine: wine on birthdays, wine with my family, wine with my best girlfriends, college days, wine tasting at beautiful wineries, great conversations, hilarious moments, history, romance, and more - every time you drink wine, there's a story of how the wine got to the vine to your glass, and the people who made that happen.

This evening I am drinking a white by Alamos - Torrontes, 2010 (The Wines of Catena, Argentina). I happen to really like it, and also am pleased that I got it on sale for 8 dollars at QFC.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment