Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sex and the City smiles

"Louise we need a cocktail. Grab your rental." - Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City - The Movie (Photo Source)

Tonight (note: while taking a bath) I watched part of Sex and the City (The Movie). One of my favorite parts of this movie is the relationship between Louise (from St. Louis) and Carrie. I love the (somewhat unlikely) friendship they develop, and the ways they support each other throughout the film.

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Sex and the City. I own every season and can quote any episode - and am not ashamed to say that. I have so many fantastic memories watching this show with my girlfriends for years. Whenever I watch the show I am so happy - it truly makes me laugh every time and puts me in a great mood - it also reminds me of the friendships that I am so blessed to have.

Make a point of watching your "pick me up" movie this week and celebrate! Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment