Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The bright side of a rainy night in


Of course it's a rainy day in Seattle (apparently two days is our cap on good weather this month). The bad news is that Seattle is bummed out. The good news is that for the first time in WEEKS, I ended up with an (unplanned) night in, for MYSELF.

I am enjoying a great dinner, great wine, and am actually looking forward to cleaning my room and heading to bed early.

Now - more importantly, ABOUT THE WINE:


Tonight I'm drinking 14 Hands' Hot to Trot Red Blend (2009). It's fantastic, and I'm so thrilled that grocery stores are finally carrying bottles of 14 Hands wine! This bottle was $8.99 on sale today at Safeway - heck yes.

The Hot to Trot Blend is described as a "smooth and easy drinking red wine" (my favorite) that is "balanced by soft and velvety tannins, and a finish with just a hint of mocha." Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment