Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Facial heaven


Today I treated myself to a facial (for the record, I only get these about 2-3 times per year). It was awesome, and a perfect way to unwind after a very (very) long month. I left feeling calm, beautiful, refreshed, and I'll admit it - my skin's never looked better.

I have been going to Lauren Sterling (my Esthetician) for about two years. Lauren is truly gifted at what she does. She also has the most wonderful studio - comforting, clean, and heavenly! Lauren provides excellent individualized care to each client and genuinely cares about how you are doing.

My main reason for getting facials is that it allows me to take care of myself, relax, and put my life "on hold" for at least one hour. I feel so calm and am able to close my eyes, breathe, and quit thinking. Rarely do I have this opportunity.

I highly recommend Lauren to anyone who is thinking about getting a facial! She is truly talented and her studio is amazing. She also has wonderful products, including Eminence Organic Skin Care.

Here is Lauren's info!

Lauren Sterling

laurensterling@hotmail.com
206.660.1994

1817 Queen Anne Ave N #317 Seattle, WA 98109

No comments:

Post a Comment