Sunday, May 1, 2011

Loving this wine bar!

Green Lake Wines & Wine Bar (Photo Source)

After Church, my friend Em and I walked past this new wine bar in the Greenlake neighborhood: Greenlake Wines + Wine bar. Em had to go, but I stopped by to take a look. I was greeted by the nicest guy, and one minute later I was tasting several variety of white wines (for free). To no surprise, I left with two awesome bottles of white, and am looking forward to drinking one of them this afternoon with my mom on this gorgeous day!

This place has a fantastic set-up and has positive energy all around. In addition, they offer a fantastic selection of reasonably priced wines. You can sit down for a glass of wine, or you can stop by and take a bottle to go. Happy hour from 5-7 PM. Need I say more?

I love when you find a new local business with a great atmosphere that you truly enjoy. I look forward to supporting and spreading word about this great place. In fact, I am already thinking of plans for a group party this Summer :).

Address: 1400 North 80th Street Seattle, WA 98103-4453
Phone: (206) 524-6909

No comments:

Post a Comment