Monday, May 23, 2011

Golden Gardens & Dogs

Today I met up with my good friend, Ray, in Ballard. We walked with Lucy to Golden Gardens and ended up meeting a black lab at the beach that looked almost identical to Lucy. The two ran around forever in the sand and in the water, and had a BLAST - they were totally ridiculous and adorable at the same time. It truly brought a smile to my face watching the dogs go nuts in the sand (even though I knew my car would pay for it afterward).

I am thankful that I was able to spend my Monday evening outside, in a beautiful place, away from work and life's distractions...and with two great buddies :).

I am now giving myself a foot bath (note: candles included) and Lucy is sound asleep. What a great way to end the day!

Thanks for the awesome photography, Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment