Monday, May 9, 2011

A Tribute to my Brother :)

Dave and I at a Mariners game in 2009

This Friday will be my brother's 22nd birthday, and on Saturday, he will graduate from college (The University of Puget Sound)! Thus, I found it quite fitting that I should do a shout out to my "little" brother, David.

David is one of the most special people in my life. Every day, I feel so blessed to have David as a brother. He is one of my closest friends, and we have been buddies from day one.

Dave and I at our cousin's wedding (Summer 2010)

WHY I LOVE MY BROTHER:


1. David is the funniest person I know. He makes me laugh every time I see him. In fact, I have laughed so hard at David (on countless occasions) that I start to cry and then cannot breathe.
2. David is a loving and caring friend and family member...most of the time :)
3. David shows respect to everyone around him.
4. David has a great, diverse group of friends.
5. David has many talents and interests, and I am enjoying seeing the entrepreneur that he is becoming.
6. David will watch and quote Tommy Boy (my favorite movie) with me all the time.
7. David is a leader, and is respected by his peers.
8. David and I can call each other at any hour of the day or night when we're having a rough day, and are guaranteed to feel better in a matter of minutes.
9. David is confident and knows what he wants.
10. David is the best brother a sister could ever have!

David - thank you for being an AMAZING :) brother and for making me laugh every day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming graduation! I am so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment