Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday FB highlights


One of my favorite parts of Facebook is seeing positive and entertaining status updates from my friends. Today, I woke up to a beautiful Friday morning in Seattle - which means you can expect very happy status updates throughout the day....

Case in point - here are some of my favorites from this morning (note: it's not even past 10:00 am!)

"Happiness is a sunny Seattle morning, the sunroof open, the radio blasting, and singing at the top of my lungs. :)" –Becky

"And so begins the best month of the year!!" –Julie

"Woke up feeling super motivated! Lets see what I can accomplish today!" –Sarah

"Four day weekends are the best." – Galen

"The world is better on Friday." – Jabez

Thank you, friends, for the positive energy! Have a great Friday and 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment