Monday, July 11, 2011

Yoga Finding #2: Stress Relief


Sidebar:
In April, I started a Wellness series about Yoga and a 20 class adventure at 8 Limbs Yoga in Seattle. Unfortunately that idea was put on hold due to sheer procrastination, but today I got back on track...

Tonight I went to a yoga class with Megan at 8 Limbs. It was the best decision I've made in weeks. The class was incredible. It was basically an hour of breathing, stretching, relaxation, and meditation all in one. I appreciated that it wasn't too intense (otherwise I would have suffered through class - not going to lie).

When class ended, I told my friend (who I ran into at class): "That was the best way to spend my Monday evening, period!" I left class tonight feeling completely de-stressed. It was exactly what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment