Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bliss in 2 hrs (Rattlesnake Ledge)

Hadley and me at the viewpoint - wahoo!

Today I went hiking with my friend, Hadley. We went to Rattlesnake Ledge in North Bend. The only bummer about the hike was that it felt like more like a tourist destination rather than being out in the wilderness. However, the exercise, gorgeous views, QT with Hadley (and Lucy) and getting out of the city made it well worth it!

Lunchtime (awesome PB & J sandwiches) - Lucy felt a bit left out...

If you haven't already gone on a hike this Summer, I'd highly encourage it. If you live in Seattle, there are hundreds of great trails just 30 mins to 1.5 hrs out of the city. It is very important for me to remove myself from noise, technology, and (sometimes) life drama on a regular basis. I find it keeps me centered, healthy, and happy.

One of the beautiful views of the day...

When we got to the lake, there was an outdoor yoga class going on - so awesome!

Rattlesnake Lake - absolute heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment