Monday, August 15, 2011

Little treats for self (Aveeno whipped souffle!)


One of my most favorite skin care lines is Aveeno. In short, have never once bought an Aveeno product that I did not like. I have tried shampoo, conditioner, face lotion, body lotion, bubble bath, lip gloss, shower gel, and face wash...and blown through all of them! Their products are great for sensitive skin, and their fragrances are light and comforting (yes, I said comforting).

My latest favorite Aveeno find is their 24-hour ultra-hydrating whipped souffle. It's made with shea and cocoa butters, and is basically heaven in a bottle. I have read before that shea and cocoa butter is great for your skin (here's an awesome article about the benefits of Shea, Cocoa, and Mango butter) and I believe it. I've already gone through one bottle and it absolutely works.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I currently use Neutrogena's "Night Cream." Can you tell a major difference between the two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste,

    Are you referring to this one?
    http://www.neutrogena.com/product/ageless+essentials-+continuous+hydration+night.do?sortby=ourPicks

    I have the same night cream as well and LOVE it. The above Aveeno product is much different. The Neutrogena cream is more for face and neck at night. This one is more of a richer body lotion. It is great for putting on at night (ex: on your feet) but not a face cream. Also great for giving and receiving back massages :).

    ReplyDelete