Friday, August 26, 2011

Little treats for self (pink sandals)


Yes, I am writing a post about pink sandals. Not only pink, but pink sandals with silver sparkles. And here's why...

In March, I was getting ready to go on a trip to Phoenix with my family and I made the following decision: I needed a pair of ridiculous, girlie, PINK sandals that were NOT a typical purchase of mine. Thanks to zappos.com, I was able to search size 8, pink, Reef Sandals and the following resulted: $22.00 of amazingness!

When I was in Colorado, my cousin said: "everyone needs at least one item in their wardrobe that is ridiculous and fun." I completely agree! Every time I wear my ridiculously fun Reef pink + sparkly sandals I feel fabulous, girlie, and they remind me of awesome times at the pool with people I love. Plus they are truly comfy!

Enough said. Yes - I'm nuts, but you know I have a point...

No comments:

Post a Comment