Sunday, September 18, 2011

Favorite Summer Memories

As Summer comes to a close, I'm reminded of all of the great experiences I had during the past few months. I decided to put together a collection of photos highlighting some of my favorite memories. All of relate to an element of Wellness - an experience that made my life richer, happier, and/or more entertaining. :)

Mariners' games with friends (Maria and I had a blast at this game!)

Sunsets from my building roof top deck (with a glass of wine, of course)

Celebrating my parents' 35th Anniversary at Ray's Boathouse. They are rock stars!

My trip to Colorado to visit my cousin Robin and her family. The best vacation ever!

Leavenworth trip with my family (note: hiking + cocktails + laughing included)

Trip to Bellingham, WA for a spa weekend at the Chrysalis Hotel = Heaven!

Priest Lake, ID Labor Day weekend trip with friends

Trips to Discovery Park (I am convinced this day was the most beautiful day of the Summer)

Saving the best (and classiest) for last: The epic Duct Tape Party at the Kangaroo & Kiwi Pub (yes, my friends and I duct-taped (is that a verb?) ourselves and went out in public. It was one of the last times we got to hang out as a group before Monica went to London and Alex moved back to CA).

No comments:

Post a Comment