This weekend I had the opportunity to go to Priest Lake, Idaho on a fantastic adventure. It was an incredible trip, and I felt so thankful for the experience.
Here's the short summary of why:
1. Priest Lake is a beautiful place - plain and simple. I can't really put a value on getting away from the city to sit by the water, relax and breathe.
2. I was with a quality group of individuals who were a hoot to be around!
3. The family who hosted our group couldn't have been kinder or more wonderful people. I was amazed by their generosity and willingness to open up their home to us.
4. I had the most incredible food (along with great beer and wine)!
5. I conquered an intense hike with a beautiful destination (check out my friend Camden!). It may look easy, but I promise it was not...
6. I passed this guy on the way home from the hike. Best photo of the weekend BY FAR!
7. I got to spend QT with the sweetest dog (weekend replacement for Lucy).