Monday, September 5, 2011

Priest Lake Paradise

This weekend I had the opportunity to go to Priest Lake, Idaho on a fantastic adventure. It was an incredible trip, and I felt so thankful for the experience.

Here's the short summary of why:

1. Priest Lake is a beautiful place - plain and simple. I can't really put a value on getting away from the city to sit by the water, relax and breathe.

2. I was with a quality group of individuals who were a hoot to be around!

3. The family who hosted our group couldn't have been kinder or more wonderful people. I was amazed by their generosity and willingness to open up their home to us.

4. I had the most incredible food (along with great beer and wine)!

5. I conquered an intense hike with a beautiful destination (check out my friend Camden!). It may look easy, but I promise it was not...

6. I passed this guy on the way home from the hike. Best photo of the weekend BY FAR!

7. I got to spend QT with the sweetest dog (weekend replacement for Lucy).

No comments:

Post a Comment