Thursday, October 6, 2011

Boot camp = COMPLETE!


Today was my last day of my four week outdoor boot camp. I am glad that I did it, and also glad it's over!

BENEFITS:

-I'm back into my morning workout routine and feeling confident about sticking with it in upcoming months
-I am leaner and more toned
-I got my general "workout endurance" back
-I met some awesome women and loved my trainer, Kimae
-I was much more productive during the week - especially in the mornings
-I was more disciplined with going to bed earlier (at least the first three weeks!)
-I was able to cut out sweets and (drip) coffee all four weeks

Conclusion: I am glad I was able to push myself and mix things up with my workout routine. If you're looking for a new workout, I'd highly recommend doing an outdoor boot camp or morning workout class.

Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment