Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Clean Home Wellness Factor

Note: Lucy is thinking: "om, this is totally unacceptable"

In the past couple of weeks, my life has been absolutely crazy for a number of reasons (mainly due to my big work event). When I get too busy, my home often reflects the level of chaos/stress/etc in my life. In other words, it becomes a complete mess.

It got so bad last week that I decided to go all out and hire help (for the record, I had never had my home professionally cleaned before). Yesterday, I cleaned my entire place, had professional help from two people for three hours, and brought four big bags of clothing and shoes to Goodwill.

I feel much better and am relieved to have my home clean and less cluttered. Photos below - just for proof!

BEFORE



AFTER





Note: Lucy looks 10x happier compared to the first photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment