Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beauty outside of the city

Photo taken by Sarah Ihrie

I came across this beautiful photo on my friend Sarah's Blog and wanted to share it with all of you. It was taken off the Walt Bailey Trail off the Mountain Loop Highway (Snohomish, WA). I am bummed that I found out about this hidden gem in October, but look forward to a great hike next summer (no, I do not to mud, rain, and snow hikes).

It's incredible how many great trails, lakes, and scenic hikes we have available to us just hours outside of the city. Thinking of that makes me feel very fortunate to live where I live!

2 comments:

  1. The trail is actually off the Mountain Loop Highway, not in Lord Hills Regional Park. Sorry if that was confusing- the park was where we went one weekend and the next weekend we hiked Walt Bailey...

    ReplyDelete