Saturday, December 31, 2011

Little treats for self (lululemon PINK jacket!)


For years, I've heard rave reviews from friends about lululemon clothes. I've always held off shopping there because the clothes are super pricey and I've also been a big fan of Lucy for so long (great quality clothes for a bit less).

Yesterday, while I was shopping with my friend Jessica on her birthday, I spotted the most ridiculously cute pink hoodie. I tried it on and decided (within about 10 minutes) that it would be the perfect holiday treat to MYSELF. It is fun, sexy, totally pink and girlie, and was perfect for my walk yesterday with Lucy.

I am so glad I treated myself to the jacket. It is excellent quality, fits wonderfully, encourages me to get out of the house and stay active, and makes me feel like a million bucks. Hard to put a price on that! (Note: there is now an official "Pink" label on my Blog for when I spotlight future fantastic pink gems such as this :).

Have you treated yourself to something (large or small) this holiday season? If not, hop to it! You deserve it. Even if it's a $15 express manicure or new candle for your home, it will make your day brighter and remind you that YOU are a priority and should have a treat now and then.

3 comments: