Sunday, December 4, 2011

Willamette Valley Wine Heaven

I am proud to say that I had an incredible weekend. Simply put, here is the recap:

1. Wine tasting in Oregon
2. Quality time with friends

3. Shopping

Hard to beat! I had never been wine tasting in Oregon before, and so I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful the scenery was - talk about rolling hills and Pinot Noir! We were there on the most clear, gorgeous, sunny Saturday, and it was so quiet and peaceful. There were no phones ringing, no cars driving by, no TV noise, and no crowds - only the sound of wine chatter and and laughter with friends. It was just what I needed.

On Sunday, we went shopping (tax-free!) and also had a blast. I was able to finally purchase some much needed work clothes for the Winter. Now I'm looking forward to another house and clothing purge this weekend (while drinking wine).

I am thankful that I was able to get away this weekend to spend quality time with friends and treat myself to something fun. It will be a memory that I treasure forever! Thank you, Andrea, for being such a wonderful hostess.


2 comments:

  1. It was such a fun weekend! I can't wait for our next wine tasting adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me either! let's get a weekend in Feb down on the books!

    ReplyDelete