Sunday, January 29, 2012

Friend Shout out: Maria Desimone

If there is one thing I adore about my friend Maria, it's that she knows what she's passionate about, and shares her gifts with others. One of Maria's many talents is her ability to do hair....and I mean, DO HAIR. Maria is naturally talented with fashion and hair design - it's absolutely amazing!

Yesterday, Marianne and I had a wedding to go to and Maria told us to just stop by her house beforehand so she could give us fun up-do's for the wedding. Of course, Maria came up with the best ideas and made us feel so put together and fantastic, without asking for anything in return.

Pre-wedding excitement!

Marianne and I at the wedding...

Thanks, Marianne...

While I was listening to a toast, Marianne was apparently taking pictures of me...

I'll admit that my idea of "doing my hair" entails blowing my hair out and straightening it (on a good/motivated day). Having a real hair style last night not only made me feel much more put together, but it reminded me of how great a friend Maria is. Thank you, Mia!

Sometimes the smallest things can make such a difference to our friends. If you have a talent, share it with others!

Another perk of a quality up-do: fun, crimpy hair afterward! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That's so sweet of her to do your guys' hair simply because she wanted to! Plus, it's such an added bonus that she does it SO WELL:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan - never replied to this...thanks! She is such a great friend and so talented too :).

    ReplyDelete