Sunday, January 22, 2012

From bubble bath to candle holder!

Tonight I took a bath and used up my very favorite bath product: Laura Mercier's almond coconut milk honey bath. I also wanted to light a candle, and realized I could put two and two together!

One thing I'm trying to do is conserve "stuff" around my home and not purchase things that I don't make great use out of. While it's such a simple idea, I love that I can make use of the container instead of buying a new candle holder and throwing one away.

Yay for "mini green" efforts that brighten our day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. We have all kinds of glass containers around for candles.

    Hope you had a fun bath. I need to relax like that too.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll admit I felt so resourceful and loved that I found a legitimate way to keep the Laura Mercier container :). You should definitely take a bath! I had never been a bath person until this Summer when I decided to make it a once a week thing and I am so glad I made that change.

      Delete