Sunday, January 22, 2012

Little treats for self (Spa weekend findings!)

This weekend I took a "spa-cation" with my girlfriends in Fairhaven, WA at the Chrysallis Spa and Hotel (one of my favorite places on earth). I decided to hold off on spa treatments and instead, treat myself to a few fantastic girlie gifts. The first was a set of Essentiel Elements Wake Up Rosemary shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel (pictured above). I had looked for this brand for ages but couldn't find it anywhere. Thankfully, the Chrysallis Spa gift shop came to the rescue! I love the Wake Up Rosemary scent because it has such a calming and stress relief affect and makes me feel like I'm at a spa :).

Other findings:

Iced Pear Hand and Body Lotion (also from the Chrysallis Spa)

Brown Bear Coffee from The Woods Coffee (my favorite coffee shop in the U.S.!)


Super cute makeup bag (note: it's silver AND sparkles) made by Apple & Bee

For the record: I'm currently at home, drinking a Guinness, and smelling my new Ginger candle. The perfect way to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment