Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More snow fun!

"Hi my name is Lucy and I'm cute."

Around noon, Lucy hit her wall staying inside (instead of playing outside). My friend, Maria, had just stopped by to say hi so I told Lucy (since she speaks so much English) that we'd walk Maria home and then go to the park to run around.

It was very cold outside with the icy wind hitting my face, but we had a blast. I am so appreciative of this day with the rare opportunity for fun in the snow.

Last, but not least...

The return of the famous "Fargo Marge hat" (for those of you who have been long-term fans)

6 comments:

  1. my dog had a blast in the snow as well!!
    Cute dog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla! I looked at your Blog and saw Diego! Is he your dog? SO adorable! Lucy is very cute. She just loved the snow today.

      Delete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous! I'm sure it was freezing, but what a fun adventure for you and Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this post cracked me up - "since she speaks so much English" hhahha. Any dog owner would know exactly how that conversation with Lucy went :) Glad you got to enjoy the snow- we went for a walk to the park too and got so tried trudging through all the snow! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! So glad you appreciated it. I was cracking up as I wrote it. I just love the first picture of Lucy. It really is one of the best pictures I have of her :). So glad your family is having fun too!

      Delete