Friday, January 13, 2012

Thankful for this day


When I woke up this morning, I was greeted by the most beautiful sunrise and (now) crazy sunshine. For that, I am thankful.


I am thankful because it's Friday and I have a wonderful weekend ahead of me to spend time with friends AND myself.

I am thankful because I have a job, and a job I love that allows me to help improve the quality of life of others.

I am thankful for incredible friends like Anna, Megan, Monica, and Jessica, who have been beyond supportive of me this month as I grow and learn more about myself.

I am thankful for the gift of writing, that I am able to use it here and share my thoughts with others (or just myself :).

I am thankful for readers who have told me that my Blog has an uplifting, positive voice and it has made them happier - I can't think of a better compliment.

I am thankful for this day. I am going to make it a great day because ultimately it's up to me what kind of day this is going to be.

What kind of day are you going to make this?

“Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence.” Og Mandino

1 comment:

  1. As always, LOVE this post! I'm thankful for YOU - the person you are, the joy you spread to others, and the inspiration you bless us all with. You're an amazing person and I'm so thankful to call you a friend :)!

    ReplyDelete