Monday, January 2, 2012

Your most significant relationship


Today I watched the Final Episode (Season 6) of Sex and the City. It makes me happy (and cry) every time I watch it. I was reminded of Carrie's final commentary at the end of the show:

"But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." (Quote Source)

It's a great reminder that our relationship with ourselves is so important - in fact it's one of my focus points for 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I love Sex and the City, no matter what age I am.

    And yes, you are right. We do not have anything to offer a relationship if we don't take care of ourselves first.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! by the way, i had a typo in the quote - my apologies. i fixed it!

    ReplyDelete