Saturday, February 4, 2012

The gift of a beautiful day

I can think of few things that make me happier than walking up on a Saturday morning and finding out it's the most beautiful day. This means I'll be going for a walk with Lucy to Starbucks, the dog park, and around the neighborhood. I'll have an opportunity to breath fresh air, get exercise, and get sun on my face.

...And that's just what I did!

I went for a fantastic, long walk this morning. This time my camera was not about to die, so I was able to capture the whole experience. I am so thankful to live in such a beautiful place and have the free gift of being outside in the sun.

Lucy waiting for me outside of Starbucks :)

The dog park was a bit unsuccessful because Lucy and another dog spent about half the time we were there "hunting" a squirrel...across the fence. So sad.


And the amazing Rose Garden...

Spend some time this weekend doing something in your city that you LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I am thoroughly impressed with the good weather we got lately. What a beautiful post. We certainly should spend more time in our cities.

    By the way, your pup is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! she was hilarious yesterday on our walk.

      Delete