Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am Free


Today I saw an article that a friend of mine posted on Facebook, entitled "I am Free," from the site, The Daily Word.

I particularly loved this part of the reading:

"I maintain a positive attitude and a cheerful heart as I create harmony in my life. Divine love erases doubt and fear and frees me to create a life of meaning. I use wisdom and strength to discern what is best for me and to release thoughts and feelings that no longer serve my good.

I am free to establish harmony in my life and to be a blessing to the world. I am free!"

I like this quote because it reminds us that if we do our best to be positive and rid ourselves of negative thoughts that are not doing good in our lives, we will live more peaceful lives.

I especially love the ending about being a "blessing to the world." How inspiring!

How can/do you be a blessing to the world? How can you establish harmony in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment