Sunday, February 5, 2012

Little treats for self (Pre de Provence Shea Butter Mint Lip Balm)


The other week I purchased a lip balm at a gift shop made my Pre de Provence. I'm obsessed with this lip balm because it's a little minty, refreshing, and very moisturizing. I've found that a lot of lip balms actually (with repeated use) make your lips more dry, but this one does not. I apply it in the evening before bed and my lips feel great the next morning.

Description:

"Soothe away dry, uncomfortable lips using our NEW Shea Butter Moisturizing Lip Balm with Vitamin E. Shea Butter helps to soften lips and provide a protective barrier while Vitamin E's natural antioxidant defends against free radicals. Available in three delicious flavors: Natural, Vanilla and Mint" (Source).

No comments:

Post a Comment