Monday, February 20, 2012

Pinot Gris Productivity

Today has definitely been a happy "get things done" day. In addition to running errands with my friend Maria and doing a handful of household chores, I still have more to tackle this evening. Earlier today, Maria told me that she'd be picking out some wine to help get her through her punch list. Smart cookie.

I took Maria's advice and opened one of my favorite everyday whites: Goose Ridge Pinot Gris. I discovered this wine this summer and it quickly became an instant favorite. While it's best as a Summer wine, I still love it year round. Goose Ridge does their whites very well. Their Riesling, Chardonnay, and Pinot Gris are some of my favorite whites of all times.

Description:
Bright and crisp with aromas of orange blossom and lemon zest. Hints of grapefruit complement flavors of melon, honey and passion fruit making our 2010 Pinot Gris perfect for pairing with food or sipping on a summer day (Source).
Cheers to a productive day! Just remember - it's always 5:00 somewhere!

3 comments:

  1. That glass is EXACTLY how I love my whites to look! Nice and chilled :) I'll have to try it some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore that you KNOW that glass is chilled. This is (one of the many reasons) why we were meant to be friends :).

      Delete