Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cherry Blossoms in Seattle!

Photo taken by Kristen Thyng

Today my friend Kristen posted a photo of cherry blossoms that I absolutely loved. It made me smile instantly! It reminded me how awesome of a city I live in, especially when Spring weather picks up.

About the photo: "This morning I was running in north Seattle when it was still chilly out. I had just made it up the big hill in Inverness from the Burke Gilman Trail and was still panting when the smell of the cherry blossoms caught my attention. I had to stop and take a couple of pictures since the sun was on the tree just right...I've been inside and underground working most of the day since then, so I especially appreciated getting out this morning!"

Thanks for sharing, Kristen!

No comments:

Post a Comment