Friday, March 23, 2012

Loving pilates!

Recently, I activated a 5 class pass at a studio in Seattle, Pilates on 10th. I absolutely love the facility, instructors, and classes. I've been going to a Friday Intermediate Mat class at noon that has been a great way to finish off the week and take a break during the work day. My cousin Robin is a huge fan of Pilates (she was our Pilates Diva last year!) and I am now seeing why more and more!

I am loving Pilates for many reasons. To name a few:

1. It brings so much awareness to my posture - both during and outside of class
2. It's a great stress reliever during the work day. I've realized Pilates is a pretty relaxing exercise.
3. It is great core work - my weakest muscle group (to my knowledge)
4. It allows me to focus on my breathing for a full hour - so important to do!

If you live in the Seattle area, I highly recommend Pilates on 10th. The studio is lovely, bright, open, and friendly, and the instructors are wonderful and helpful! Visit: pilateson10th.com

HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Margie! We're happy to have you at the studio! XOXO Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great having you in class! Such a joy to teach!
    -kristin

    ReplyDelete