Monday, March 5, 2012

Rock the Lips THIS THURSDAY!

Have you heard about Rock the Lips? If you haven't, listen up!

This is an AWESOME event coming up on Thursday, March 8th that I put into the category of "female empowerment." My friend Mariko's company is managing the event, and I am so excited for her to be part of a fantastic movement.

You can view the official Facebook event to get more info and RSVP, but if you're not on FB, here's the details:

ROCK THE LIPS: 3-8-12
Women Rock. And if we can get 1 million passionate, dynamic, creative, intelligent, fun women to wear red lipstick to celebrate International Women’s Day…what else can we do together?

In an effort to support the event, I decided to pull out my favorite MAC lipstick, Viva Glam, and take a few pictures to send to Mariko. YES - lots of laughter (combined with sincere support) followed...

What red lipstick are you wearing on Thursday?!

2 comments:

  1. Margie we appreciate your support and LOVE the photos! I've shared them with my whole team! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope the event turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete