Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter blessings

Today is Easter! When I arrived home this afternoon, I started thinking about what the day meant to me. I landed on the concept of "simple blessings" - being thankful for the little things that make my day better and brighter. Today I felt fortunate to simply BE with my family on Easter. It was the most beautiful day and my friend Shawna was able to join us for brunch. I can't put a price point on any of these things.

At the end of the day, it's the small things that make a day special and meaningful. It is my belief that being mindful of one's blessings is part of living a balanced and peace filled life.

Thank you for this day...


1 comment:

  1. I love WHAT you wrote in this post and HOW you wrote it - it truly is the small things in life :)

    ReplyDelete