Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bliss on Ebey's Landing

Yesterday I went to Whidbey Island with my friend Celeste and her girlfriends.  Celeste had purchased a brunch auction item at a fundraiser last year, and was so generous to treat us to a special day.

We took the ferry, went to a farmer's market, went to downtown Langley and headed to brunch.  We sat outside on a deck overlooking the water while sipping on mimosas and eating great food (rough life).  After brunch we went to Ebey's Landing, one of the most beautiful outdoor destinations in Washington that I have ever seen.  

I felt so fortunate to spend part of my day outside of the city doing something for myself that made me so happy.  Being intentional about my time and doing what I truly want to do is not always my strong point.  Yesterday as I was driving back to the ferry I thought "why in the world didn't I plan to stay here all day?" In short, I will be going back to Whidbey this Summer.  Thank you, Celeste!

 shabby view during brunch :)
WHAT A DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment