Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A great text from a gal pal

Last night my friend Maria stopped by my place to say hi "for just a bit."  We chatted for hours and soon realized it was 11:30 PM and way past our bed time. Oops!

Tonight I texted Maria to tell her how much fun I had last night.  She responded with the sweetest text message:

"I simply love you.  Love our chats.  It had been too long.  I'm so proud of us.  We have come such a long way in so many ways and I think the support we have for each other got us through some big challenges.  Hugs!"

I love the idea that in a friendship, your support for one another enables you to grow individually.  Thank you for being you, Maria!  I am so proud of us too! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful message. I really miss friends who allow me to let my guard down, and have a conversation for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Be honest about who those friends are in your life that ARE that and make them a priority. I have changed a lot in my friendship "priorities" in the past couple years and it's made a world of a difference....

      Delete