Sunday, May 20, 2012

The power of cucumber water


I discovered cucumber water when I went to a resort in Mexico with my family years ago.  They had it at the fitness center where I worked out each morning, and I was hooked instantly.   I love cucumber water because it's my way of pretending that I'm at a spa :).  It's also so refreshing and cleansing.

Tonight I'm drinking cucumber water because I've been feeling bloated and sluggish for the past few days (with my skin looking a bit off).  I decided that hydration + good sleep + sunscreen might be the best method for getting back to normal.

While it could just be mental, I'd like to believe that cucumber water has added benefits.  I browsed online to research the possible benefits of cucumber water and came across an article on livestrong.com that had a few insights.

Enjoy!

Read the article here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/506219-cucumber-water-weight-loss/#ixzz1vTVcYphg

2 comments: