Sunday, May 20, 2012

Revisiting some fitness motivation


Today I re-watched this yoga video that I had posted here months ago.  Once again, I was blown away by the beauty of this woman's body and her movements.  In the video description, it states: "Equinox's Briohny Smyth shows there's no limit to what the artfully honed yoga body can do."

I love the concept of thinking that we really have the ability to achieve what we want as it relates to our health and fitness goals.  The possibilities are rather endless!  Knowing this gives me a sense of motivation and courage to chase after my goals.

2 comments:

  1. I totally need some motivation. You are right, she does move beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does. It's pretty amazing! It just reminds me that while I shouldn't compare myself to others, I shouldn't limit my potential or ability to chase after what I want to.

      Delete