It's safe to say that a majority of people do not like Mondays. The weekend is over, you're back to work, and you're most likely exhausted and avoiding a few tasks.
Today I decided to turn my Monday around by deciding right off the bat that I was going to make it a great day. This meant:
- A really productive day at work (check)
- A really tough workout after work (note - it was ass kicking)
- A super yummy and healthy dinner (I am so in love with arugula)
- Watching the most recent episode of The Bachelorette (Sean, please just leave the show and marry me now)
- Drinking (one glass) of my favorite Pinot Noir by Clos du Bois (so lovely)
- Stretching out on my yoga mat to avoid sheer pain tomorrow morning (fingers crossed)