Monday, June 18, 2012

Squeezing happiness into a Monday


It's safe to say that a majority of people do not like Mondays.  The weekend is over, you're back to work, and you're most likely exhausted and avoiding a few tasks.

Today I decided to turn my Monday around by deciding right off the bat that I was going to make it a great day.  This meant:
  • A really productive day at work (check)
  • A really tough workout after work (note - it was ass kicking)
  • A super yummy and healthy dinner (I am so in love with arugula)
  • Watching the most recent episode of The Bachelorette (Sean, please just leave the show and marry me now)
  • Drinking (one glass) of my favorite Pinot Noir by Clos du Bois (so lovely)
  • Stretching out on my yoga mat to avoid sheer pain tomorrow morning (fingers crossed)
As I end my day, I am proud that I pushed myself to take care of myself today and put fun into my Monday.  I deserve it, and so do you!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! So glad you had such a fabulous Monday:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm,ARIE leave the show and marry me now! I love Emily so much. You should post just about Emily and all of the awesome things we can learn from her. xo!

    ReplyDelete