Monday, July 16, 2012

What makes your day happy?


It's important that we each know ourselves and the little things that make our day better.  Today is a great example of a stressful day at work turned amazing.  The reason why? Because I did a bunch of things that I was a) inspired to do in the moment, and b) knew would make me happy!

After work I went to sign up for a new (one month trial) gym membership at the most beautiful gym in Fremont (more about that later!) and felt so surrounded by healthy and happy people.  I then got Lucy and went for a walk along the canal.  The sun was shining, boats were going by, and it was about 80 degrees outside.  Cannot put a price on that...

It was such a beautiful evening that after I got home, I headed to the restaurant across the street to enjoy a fresh salad and glass of Chardonnay on the patio while reading The Happiness Project (almost done!).  When I got home, I watched The Bachelorette while working on my exercise schedule.  Wahoo!

What are the little things that bring happiness to your day?  

No comments:

Post a Comment