Friday, November 2, 2012

Little treats for self (Philosophy HEAVEN)

The other day I was at Nordstrom and passed by the Philosophy section (bad idea).  I realized that all of their holiday flavors were for sale and couldn't help but do a bit of exploring. :)

I landed on two items which I am way too obsessed with right now.  The good news is that my Nordstrom credit card notes took care of both purchases so it was the perfect compromise and reward!
 

I love this lotion because the fragrance is yummy but fairly mild.  It wears really nice and has already made my skin feel a lot better.   The Pumpkin Pie body wash is fantastic because it's 3-in-1 (shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath) and smells like holiday goodness.

What is your favorite holiday beauty product?

1 comment:

  1. These look so delicious! I always worry about walking around and smelling like amazing holiday desserts, haha, so I love to stick with vanilla-scented lotions during the holidays. I think I might have to try something pumpkin-y, though!

    ReplyDelete