Saturday, December 22, 2012

A holiday pedi!


I'm a firm believer that a pedicure and/or manicure now and then can serve as a perfect pick me up when you're having an off day (or month).  The weather in Seattle has not been the best, the holidays are a tad stressful, and I haven't felt the most put together lately (putting on cute outfits feels rather daunting these days).  I find that having nice nails makes me feel more put together in general.

On Thursday I went to get a pedicure with my colleagues at my favorite nail place in Seattle, Spa Envy.  I normally gravitate toward lavender, pick, and brown hued colors, but decided I needed to branch out and do a fun holiday color.  "An Affair in Red Square" by OPI was the perfect choice!  It's a classic holiday red color with a shimmer that polishes things off perfectly - no pun intended.


I love this color enough that I purchased it when I checked out.  Totally worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Mani/Pedis are SUCH a great way to treat yourself to a little something special. Good for you! And FYI, that color looks fabulous on you!!!! Merry Christmas :)!!!

    ReplyDelete