Saturday, December 1, 2012

New wine find: Acronym GR8 Red Wine


Today when I was grocery shopping at QFC, I saw a featured sale of a new wine: Acronym GR8 Red Wine.  I am a big fan of red blends and the description looked great, so I gave it a whirl. 

THIS WINE IS FANTASTIC.  I did a little internet research and found out that this wine was just released in October in an effort to engage the "millennial wine consumer."

The description:
Acronym Red Blend is dark ruby red with aromas of red berry fruit combined with hints of roasted coffee, soft vanilla and milk chocolate. The wine is made for good food, fun friends and is a perfect partner to sausage and cheese appetizers or anything on the grill. (Source)

4 comments:

  1. That sounds AMAZING and right up my alley! I'll have to see if they sell that here :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan - if you click on the link, you can see stores that they sell it at.

      Delete
  2. Just enjoying some now and would highly recommend it

    ReplyDelete