Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Health Challenge Updates: Progress made!

As promised, I am sharing updates on the Summer Health Challenge!  It's been a few weeks and some great progress has been made:

1. My fabulous friends Sarah and Anna both decided to join the challenge with me.  They are awesome and I can't wait to hear about their updates along their way.  Anna has already emailed me to see how I'm doing, share her personal goals, and ask how she can keep me accountable - awesome!

2. I've already lost 4 lbs!  It feels great to know I'm already half way to my goal. 

3.  I've made a point of being more conscious about my eating habits.  I love thinking more critically about my eating decisions and putting my health and my cleanse-focused foods first!

4.  I'm loving running and yoga.  Tonight I did outdoor yoga (pictured above) and it was fabulous.  Yoga has become my weekly Monday routine.  Mondays can often be a bit stressful and overwhelming, and I've found that by doing yoga on Monday night I am able to re-center myself and set the tone for my week.  I feel empowered!

5.  Today I decided to splurge on a pick me up (so to speak) of a new, fun gym bag.  I'd been looking for a larger, casual bag that I could just throw my gym stuff into when working out.  My old gym bag was okay, but too small when it came to fitting work clothes, workout clothes, a towel, and accessories into one space!  Of course, I picked pink as my color :)  I figure that I will be even more motivated to go to the gym!


Stay tuned for more updates!


1 comment:

  1. Great job and keep it up! You're definitely a motivation to many :).

    Also, excellent choice on the bag - I fully support this pick me up :)!

    ReplyDelete