Sunday, December 22, 2013

Remembering the little treats that make you happy!


This afternoon I headed home after a great massage and decided that I should continue the relaxation theme well into the evening.  I proceeded to take a fantastic bath (along with some Bailey's on the rocks, of course), which was heavenly.  I then lit some candles and my Christmas tree and decided to watch It's Complicated and cook a healthy dinner (of course, with some red wine).

Needless to say, this evening has been a great one.  It reminded me that I should take advantage of the simple but great things that make me happy more often.  I now feel so much more relaxed and ready for the week.  Now it's time for Love Actually :).

1 comment:

  1. I love this! This day/night sounds soooo Heavenly! I love that you continued the relaxation after the massage - I need to try that some time :)!

    ReplyDelete