Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday evening walk


Last night I went on a walk to Gasworks Park with my two favorite L's: Lucy and my childhood friend, Lulu (of 27 years!).  It was a beautiful evening in Seattle and after getting home I realized that a Friday evening walk is a really awesome way to end the work week.  I'm the type of person who usually doesn't have energy to go out and stay out late on Fridays, because I'm too exhausted from the week.  However, I like doing at least something to celebrate. 

It was so awesome to be with Lulu, catch up, be outside, and get exercise.  The views were incredible and when I got home I felt healthy and happy.  Lately I've also been trying to eat clean and cut back on my drinking, so it felt refreshing to go from work to the park, instead of the bar. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Sounds like such a peaceful way to end a hectic work week and kick off the weekend! I might need to incorporate this into my life :)

    ReplyDelete