Saturday, July 12, 2014

Latest beauty product obsession: Bobby Brown Face Oil

This Summer I've heard a lot of buzz about face oil and how good it is for your face.  Some people assume that it makes your face break out everyone I've spoken with says that is not the case!  If you use the right kind, face oil is absolutely awesome for your skin and important for retaining moisture, especially during the drier months and when you travel. 

A couple weeks ago I went to Bobby Brown to look for a new foundation option, and the woman used their Skin Foundation Stick on me, which I loved (it's seriously the most practical and effective way to apply a foundation to your face).  The interesting part was she first put their Face Oil on my skin around the areas of my face that are are more dry, let it absorb for a few minutes, and then applied the foundation.  My face was glowing the whole day and my coloring was so even!  I really loved the look. 

So, I decided to splurge and am so glad I did.  I used the face oil while I was on my recent trip to Colorado and loved it.  The air is very dry there so I would use an evening nighttime moisturizer (loved the sample I tried: Philosophy miracle worker miraculous anti-aging moisturizer).  In the morning I'd start my day with the face oil, let it absorb, apply sunscreen, and then apply the face oil again later in the day after I was at home for the rest of the evening.   It really made a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment