Monday, January 12, 2015

Current home decor faves

If you've been reading my blog for some time you know that I love little pick me ups at home - treats and/or decorations that make my day.  Here are my latest faves:


"Sister" glassybaby

I am a huge fan of the local Seattle company, glassybaby. Not only do they make gorgeous products, but 10% of their sales go to wonderful causes.  Recently I purchased the color "Sister" to round out my collection (of 5).  I truly love it!

Capri Blue "Aloha Orchid" candle

I was introduced to the Aloha Orchid (Capri Blue) candle at Anthropologie through my friend Alex.  It smells AMAZING.  It is a bit strong but so amazing.  I have been lounging tonight with the candle lit and it honestly has made me feel so relaxed at home.  Something about the smell is simply comforting.  I can't wait to purchase the candle in a giant container size next time :).

What is your latest favorite household treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment