Saturday, January 24, 2015

Finding your center

www.michellebefusyoga.com

Today I stumbled upon a beautiful quote written by one of my favorite yoga instructors, Michelle.  One of my favorite things about Michelle is the wonderful and authentic way that she carries herself in and outside of class.  There's no putting on a show or pretending to be something you are not - you come to class just as you are, and with intention.  Michelle is one wise woman that I have been grateful to learn from over the years.

"Through teaching yoga, my primary hope is that I can help others uncover their original center - that neutral state of being where you feel awareness, clarity and discernment as you move through the ups and downs of daily life. There are different ways to get there, and I personally love using the body, the yoga asanas."

What is your hope in practicing yoga (or your favorite exercise)?  Where do you find your center?

No comments:

Post a Comment